Free Web Counter
Web Counters

Friday, December 15, 2006

It's a small world after all.

or....

Okay, that's not funny.


If you search on yahoo! for "notsovast" you now get links to all sorts of colon cleansing products. This has to relate to a previous post entitled "process of elimination" from back on November 20. But that's pretty scary that something out there has been reading through all the blogs in the world trying to find potential connections with marketable products then creating tags on websites that will direct people searching for me to places where they can buy herbal laxatives instead. Out of 18 results, you have to scroll all the way down to #15 to find anything that actually relates to this blog. Most of the results numbered 1-14 are poop related.

Talk about your vast conspiracy. (What's going to happen to me now that I've mentioned Karl Rove in my last post.) The other odd connection that pops up is a link to pages about gay travel. Somehow I don't think they mean "happy trips."

Google is better, with the first two results actually directing you here. Then there's something about fantasy football, something about clogs, a message board at the "blackpool conspiracy center" which looks interesting, the unexplainable "gay travel" references again, and down the list a ways there is a link to "Variations on a Theme," the blog of my lovely wife. But no colonics that I noticed.

Before google got so popular as a search engine, I was already in the habit of using yahoo! I never bothered to switch brands.

I think now that I shall.

1 Comments:

Blogger wordsonwater said...

You do find out a lot of strange things from the counter. I must go try searching in yahoo now for my own.

2:14 AM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home